Friday, December 26, 2014

It's a Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful! Bumped and Grind!

Music listening to: Don't Disturb The Groove by the System

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I don't think that she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. I may be wrong! Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and the coffee is very good, but the coffeemaker says that it needs to be cleaned so I will get that done later this morning. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Well, how was your Christmas? We had a very good one. I will give more details and pics as soon as I can. I have to have 9 more exams done by Monday so I am going to be very busy over the weekend.

    We are going to be visited this afternoon by Loraine and her son. It should be a fun time. Bobby will be joining us for this one. Later tonight we are picking up JT to go to the movies to see "Top 5" or "Interview".

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great TGIF!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...