Monday, December 22, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Knock On Wood by Amy Steward

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning she is up. Yes, I said she is up, but she hit the sheets again as I was getting up. I will check the to what that is about shortly. Any plans for today?

   The  coffee is good this morning and I believe I will have a fiber bar to go along with it. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson and it should be a very nice day weather wise that is.

   We had a very nice time at Becky and Silvia's yesterday. It was good to see them as always. There was a good turnout for the gathering. Thank you Becky and Silvia.

    Elise and I went to see the movie "Wild" and let me tell you it is the best movie that Reese Witherspoon has done. It was very good and it should get her an "Oscar".

    I have no plans for today except the "Truly Nolen" guys will be out this morning to do a annual spraying. Still haven't had a chance to get the "Fiat L" washed yet.

   We are going to Bisbee on the 24th and return on the 25th like we do every year. Bobby will be here to care for Chris while we are away. We are going to have breakfast with JT Tuesday morning at "Gus Balones". After breakfast I will be driving him back up to Chandler.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good, safe Monday!
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, have a great day.

Marilyn, good to see you yesterday.

Flo and Bob, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

JT, see you in the morning.

Monna, how are you?

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?

Jane and John, be careful.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Drive carefully tomorrow. Folks are crazy on the road!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...