Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hello!

Hello,

How is it going? I just finished up another class this morning, but I have a few more to complete by Monday.I heard from JT this morning. He will be staying over the weekend. I will drive him to Chandler on Tuesday.

Hey it is cold here in the valley of Tucson. We just had a copper water pipe burst at the evap cooler. I shut the water off to it and we will get it repaired before it is cooler start up time.

Here are a few pics from our Christmas in Bisbee.

Later...Jessie and Elise




























1 comment:

Loraine said...

Presents and paper and food and people - looks just like my house for our celebration. Absolutely loved it!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...