Friday, December 19, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!    
PEBBLES AKA (ELISE)


Hey how is it going? Well, it has been a busy morning for Chris and I. We made his doctors appointment and the doctor was running behind. So Chris took a nap while we were waiting. I could have used a few winks myself, smile!

After the doctors we went to picked up some medical supplies for Chris. Come to find out they moved to another location. So Chris and I went on a hunt all over Tucson to find it, and we did.

We got back home and Elise was home setting up for bridge. I filled in Elise about our morning adventures. Chris enjoyed riding around in his van.

Well, the bridge game is underway and Chris and I are watching TV until the game is over. We hope that things are going well for you so far.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...