Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!            
MY PLAYMATE IS COUNTING THESE THIS MORNING!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Lookout Weekend by Debbie Deb

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise was awake at 5:00am but she closed her eyes and she was back counting Javalina, smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and I filled my cup to the rim. I didn't sleep well last night and I know that it was due to drinking too much coffee last night.

  Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I may hit up a movie if we have the time. I have to run a few errands today to include gassing up the Fiat L. 

  I have loaded all of the cruise pics and I will review them next. After that I will start to post about our Mexican cruise. Chris is talking up a storm right now so I had better go and join him in conversation.

  Have a great Hump Day and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, last chance to get a practice in. You will need it!

Dottie, you are the Keno Queen!

JT, have a good day.

Flo and John,stay safe.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...