Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, how did it go today? I have not packed yet for Bisbee, but my playmate has already. I will get it done tonight.

Elise prepared French Toast for dinner with sausages, and plenty of coffee. It was very good.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We are going to watch our "Wildcats" play basketball tonight against UNLV. Go Cats"

I want to take this time to wish my family, friends, neighbors, a very Merry Christmas. Have a great holiday and sit back and think about what this day means to you. I will be thinking about the people that are not here to see this Christmas, but they will be in my thoughts as always. Be Blessed!

Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Jane, I've got some mad skills right? Smile!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...