Saturday, December 20, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is going on? Well, Elise and I got some errands taken care on the air base and now we are back at home.

I found a package at our side door this morning when I went out to get the paper. I didn't recognize the address but I recognized the state that it came from.

What a wonderful surprise for Elise and I. It was from our sister Tiger and brother Ray who live in Tennessee.

I sent a text to Tiger to thank her for the wonderful surprise. I informed her that we would put the gift under the tree and that we would open it on Christmas day. This surprise really made our day. Thank you so very much.

Well, here is a bit more info about our cruise, enjoy!

3 Dec

It is about 8:00am. Elise and I got up just in time to see our ship dock in Matzatlan. Bobby came in last night at around midnight or so.

Elise and I got off of the ship to walk around in Matzatlan. We followed the blue line that takes you to Old Town Matzatlan.

We walked around, and it was very hot and humid. We looked at many sights until we got tired of walking. We stopped in a restaurant on the sea coast for lunch.

We had shrimp tacos, salsa and chips, a shrimp dinner with rice and we got it all down with a couple of beers. It was fun people-watching. One of my favorite past-times.

We returned back to the Star. Bobby and Elise played ping pong and I shot some hoops. Then we played a rousing game of Horse, of course I won. We rested up with a couple of beers and a couple of Jack and Coke's. 

We returned to our suite and we relaxed with another Jack and Coke. Bobby left to meet Gunther. Gunther will more than likely upset because Bobby was late.

Later Bobby ,Elise and I went to the Market Place Buffet for dinner. We ate tacos,pork chops, rice, beans, chicken and we had ice cream for dessert. 

After dinner we watched the sunset and let me tell you it was wonderful. Elise and I went to the Stardust Theatre to see a musical show featuring the music of Burt Bacharac. I am sure I spelled it wrong. The show was pretty good. One of the singers looked like Juoy Melody, one of Zack's former girlfriends.

After the show we called it a night. Tomorrow will hit up Puerto Vallarta. Another good day on the Star.


DOCKING IN MATZATLAN







PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP



WE DOCKED RIGHT BEHIND THE PRINCESS

MATZATLAN



ELISE CHILIN"



1 comment:

Loraine said...

The beach looks gorgeous! No swimming?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...