Monday, December 22, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!       


How was your day? It has been a busy one for me and Chris. The Truly Nolen man was here for about two hours doing the annual spraying.

I took a few of my medical exams. Only 10 more to go over the next few days Whew!

A change has been made, so I will not be driving JT to Chandler tomorrow. He decided to stay in Tucson a little longer. Elise and I will be having breakfast with him at "Gus Balones" in the morning.

Elise brought me some nice homemade cookies from one of her bridge buddies. They are delicious. I may have to add her to my girlfriend list, smile!

Elise prepared some soup and sandwiches for dinner. We also had sliced tomatoes, baby carrots, and cheese cubes. It was very good. My playmate takes very good care of me.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your day was a good one?

Have a good night.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good night.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and John, good to see you today.

Mary and Bob, have a good night.

Shoo, have a good time in Cali.

Flo and John, stay safe.

JT, see you in the morning.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

How will you be able to take care of ALL your girlfriends???
I'm concerned.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...