Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!       



Mood: Uncomfortable!

Music listening to: Lucky Star by Madonna

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is working well this morning and I think I will have a biscotti to go along with it. Well, we are being rained on this morning and it is supposed to do so for a couple of days.

    Well, my playmate and I have finally gotten into the holiday spirit. Elise put up the tree and I put up a couple of wreaths outside. I will be putting up some outside lights today. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    I believe that we are going to go to the Loft this afternoon to see a movie. We may also go again tomorrow to see a couple of movies. There are many good movies out or coming out soon.

   I will post more about our cruise later today. Have a good one and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, stay safe.

Loraine, have a wonderful day.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Monna, how are things?

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Flo and John, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Rosie, did the calendar arrive?

JT, how are you?

Marilyn, how are you?

Sis, how are things in the GA?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...