Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!       


Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: I'll Be Around by the Spinners

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him ready for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing so I can get percolating, smile! It is a cold 38 degrees this morning here in the Old Pueblo, brrrr! 

 Elise and I are had a wonderful breakfast with my girlfriend Sheila yesterday at Gus Balones. The food was as good as ever. Thank you Sheila for a very nice visit. Let's do it again very soon.

  My playmate and I went to Verizon to get new phones yesterday and we were in there for about an hour and a half. Along with the new phones we were given a new small tablet as well. Sweet!

   We watched our Wildcats beat Michigan yesterday. It was a good game but to be honest I thought that our Cats were going to lose but they brought their a game. Go Cats!

    Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night downtown at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill". The food was delicious and we really enjoyed the live Jazz band.

   After dinner we went to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Murder For Two". I have to tell you it was hilarious. The acting was superb and with slapstick. We would recommend this one for sure.

   We are going to listen to the "Arizona Repertory Singers" this evening. We will be taking my girlfriend "Lila" with us for this one. We may go to the movies this evening as well, depending on what is showing and the times. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

  Well, I had better get busy and get this day rolling.  Have a great day!
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine and Jim, are you back?

Jane and John, see you this afternoon.

Mary and Bob,have a good day.

Flo and John, glad to hear John is feeling better.

Bobby, it may be too cold for tennis today!

JT, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

We got back today. We had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the pics from your cruise.

Jessie said...

Welcome home.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...