Friday, December 12, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!           
OUR SHIP THE NORWEGIAN STAR DOCKED IN PUERTO VALLARTA.


Mood: Relaxed, Boinked, Refreshed!

Music listening to: The Music Is Going To Get You by Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Yes, I am very late this morning but I am relaxed, refreshed and I am ready to ring a bell, smile! Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I don't thing that she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I think I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. 

   We are looking forward to the arrival of my girlfriend "Sheila" sometime today. It is going to be a fun evening of laughs, good food and plenty of libation. Yeah Mon'. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Elise and I had a wonderful evening with Shoo and Stu last night. We had a very nice meal of KFC, green beans, kernel corn, mashed potatoes and gravy, and biscuits. Of course we had plenty of vino.

    We played several games of "Mahjong". We have gotten very good at the game because the strategy was cut-throat and well done. I came close to winning twice, Shoo won, Stu won, and Elise was the overall winner. It was a lot of fun.

    We topped the evening off with some champagne, eggnog yogurt, ginger yogurt and coffee. Delicious! We have set the date for our next meeting and rest assured I will be the victor this time!

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Later I will do a last minute check of "Do Drop Inn" room number 2 to make sure that it is all set for my girlfriend Sheila. Yes, my girlfriend is staying overnight. I got it like that, smile!

    Have a great TGIF and be careful while you are out and about.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Marilyn, how are you?

Flo and John. stay well.

JT and George, what is up?

Rosie, did your calendar arrive yet?

Dottie, have a good one.

Charlotte, stay well. 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...