Monday, December 15, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Crushed!

Music listening to: Let Me Be the One by Expose

   It's a Monday! Yes it is. I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am on my second cup already, smile! The fur-babies are inside this morning until it warms up outside. Chris is quiet this morning.

    I have no plans for today as of yet but I have a feeling that something is coming my way. Do you ever get that feeling?

    We enjoyed the ARS concert yesterday and so did "Lila". It was very good and Papa John and Dave song solos that were fantastic. Sweet Pea was directing traffic for seating and greeting. It was good to see Shoo and Stu at the concert as well.

    My girlfriend "Lila" wanted to treat us to dinner after the concert and she did just that. I have it good, eh? We stopped at Casa Molina's to chow down. The food was very good and the margaritas were "mucho gusto". 

    I will start to post on our blog about our cruise today so look for it. I am in a mood today due to some family issues. Why is it that family issues cause you to most pain and stress? Oh well!

    Have a good day and enjoy.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, Jim, welcome home you were missed.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, good to see you yesterday.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

JT, have a safe trip to Tucson.

Rosie , did your calendar arrive yet?

Marilyn, what are you up to?

Nicolette, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...