Friday, December 19, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!            


Mood: Weird! Boinked!

Music listening to: Reflections by Diana Ross and the Supremes

    It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure if she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will have a biscotti to go along with my coffee. I have a very busy day today. I have to take Chris to an early doctors appointment and after that Chris and I will stop in a medical supply to pick up a few things that he needs.

  Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here this afternoon. After the bridge game is over we will be picking up my girlfriend "Lila" to take her to "La Parrilla Suiza" for dinner. After dinner we will be going to "Live Theater Workshop" to see a live play about Sherlock Holmes that got wonderful reviews.

  Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I saw the movies "Theory Of Everything" and Exodus: Gods and Kings". These movies are excellent and are a must see. They are very well done and they open your eyes to quite a bit. At least for me it did. The Exodus explained parts of the Bible in a different way that made more sense to me than the actual Bible. The movie was more believable.  I have worked with a lady who had LG disease and she was the toughest patient that I have worked with over these past 22 years.

Well,  I had better get to stepping. I will try to post about the cruise if time permits. Have a good TGIF! I want to thank everyone who sent me a selfie of themselves for my new phone.

Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John,have a great day.

Mary and Bob, what is up?

Flo and John,enjoy.

JT, how are you?

Ross and Denise, glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...