Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!         
Are You Up For It?


Mood: Relaxed! Nudged, Nudged, and Tickled!

Music listening to: The Midas Touch by Midnight Star

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in here cave this morning and she is stirring about. So she will be up and on her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning and the fur-babies are ready to start the day as well. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. While she is here I will take care of an errand or two.

   I will be preparing Dew Drop Inn Room #2 for Elaine today. She will be visiting us on Thursday for a Mahjong marathon and Happy Hour with the crew. It should be a very fun evening for sure.

   Elise and I may go to the DDC tomorrow to pick up some perks and pull a few slots. Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great day and stay safe, happy, and healthy.

Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

JT, contact us on Skype!

Mary and Bob, what is new?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I definitely want one of those hugs!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...