Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Tears of a Clown by the Miracles

    It's a Sunday. Sup? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up very soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and smelling really good. Elise and I are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast.

   I have to run a couple of errands while Elise is busy caring for Chris. He is getting a "bio-feedback" treatment right now. I just returned from Home Depot to pick up a few household items. Man it is hot outside!

   Elise and I had a wonderful victory dinner at "Sullivan's Steakhouse" last night. Yep I am was the victor of the NBA Playoffs. We were asked about the loss and many of the employees would have lost as well. Go Spurs!

    I had a very refreshing "Mojito", Elise ordered up  a very dry but good "Martini". We enjoyed them while we waited for our table.

    After we were seated we ordered two glasses of red. We started of with a very good Kale salad, yes I said Kale. Elise ordered the Lobster and Filet and a bowl of creamed spinach. I ordered the New York Strip special that sat on a horseradish mashed potatoes that was smothered in mushroom gravy and button-topped mushrooms. So good! For dessert we shared a large bowl of Raspberry Sorbet! Heaven! It is good to be the victor, but it is even better to have a wonderful, loving spouse such is Elise. Thank you for a lovely evening.

   We have no plans for today. We will get a little yard work done, play some video games, watch loads of TV. A peaceful Sunday.

   Have a good one.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, are you OK?

Jane and John, enjoy.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, stay cool.

Monna, have a great Sunday.

JT, have George to give us a call.

Bobby, you are having way too much fun!


22 Jun 14

It is about 6:00am. We are up from a fitful night of being top warm and then to cold. I slept on my neck wrong and I woke up in pain. I took a Percocet for relief.

We are on our way to Carmel to meet up with Ann and the family. We stopped in Mickey D's for a quick breakfast. Elise got oatmeal and I got an egg McMuffin. We both got coffee of course.

We are now at the high school to watch the games. We missed Sara running but we watched all of the other events. They won Gold Medals that entitles then to get their entrance fees paid for next years games that will take place in Halifax, Virgina. Elise and I are talking about attending this one as well.

We return to our hotel it has been a very long day. We are now having dinner at "Miguel's". We order up chicken wings, Queso Fundido, enchiladas, a salsa tray, rice and beans and of course margaritas. The margarita was so good that we ordered a second.

We are back in our room and we are stuffed and exhausted. We have a few Jack and Cokes and we are chilling out. The weather here is beautiful. It will soon be lights out to end this day in Cali.














1 comment:

Loraine said...

Elise said you enjoyed the cool weather in San Diego. It's a lovely place, all right!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...