Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!             


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Ain't No Stoppin' us Now by McFadden and Whitehead

    It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be caring for Chris today. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is hot and freshly brewed. I am ready for it let me tell you. Didn't sleep well again last night. No coyotes this time. Upset stomach. Elise experienced the same as well.

    We had a very nice time at "Longhorn Steakhouse" with Bobby. The service was excellent and the food was very good. So we figured that something did not agree with Elise and I. I am feeling better this morning but I am very much in need of some sleep. Ditto for Elise.

    We are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning as usual. After breakfast I have an errand to run on the air base. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris.

     Elise and I are going to the movies this evening to see "Maleficent" in 3D. It should be a good one. Also today is game 2 of the basketball playoffs. Go Spurs! Elise and my brother Herman are cheering on the "Heat".

     Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great Sunday.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Monna, have a good day and give our best to all.

Flo and John, be good.

Jane and John, have a good one.

JT, how are things?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...