Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!             
My Elise in Detroit at Ford Stadium


Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: Breathe Again by Toni Braxton

   It's a Sunday! How are things? I started the day off at 12:20am, 3:30am, and I finally got up at 4:50am to get Chris settled for Elise. Elise was deep in la-la land, smile! I believe I hit the sheets to early last night and that caused my sleeplessness. I am bright eyed and ready to get into some trouble. Care to join me?

   Elise is caring for Chris today. The coffee is freshly brewed and it is very good. Elise and I will be having breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning. Can you say chicken fried steak? I will for sure.

   Bobby will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I will be going to the movies this evening. It was a very hot day yesterday and it more than likely will be the same or hotter today. 

    Elise and I watched "Para Norman" with Chris yesterday and it was surprisingly good. Chris loved it. We also started to watch the series "Last Tango in Halifax" it is very good. So good we had to force ourselves to stop watching it. The lead lady in this series is the spitting image of Shoo Shoo. We are going to suggest that she take a good look at this one. I am sure she will agree that the character is her. Smile!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Sunday! And if you don't well bullocks! Smile!

Later............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, I knew you could hear the sound of those slots ringing.

Flo and John, have a peaceful day.

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Marilyn, what is up for today?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

JT, good to hear from you yesterday.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Rory, have a good day.

Olivia, how are you feeling today?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...