Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                       
That's My Elise!


Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise and I popped up this morning like two pieces of toast waiting to be buttered, smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and delicious. Chris will be visited early this morning by a new case manager of Rosemary. This visit is going to interrupt the flow of the day but we will recover. It does delay my plans for this morning but I am flexible at times, but not too often, smile!

   Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise has been a little out of sorts for a couple of days and I am keeping an eye on her.

   It is going to be another scorcher here in the Old Pueblo. I have plenty of ice cold water and Gatorade in the fridge. Our daughter Tangye will stopping by for a visit this evening. It will be good to see her as always.

   Well, I had better get my groove on, eh? Have a good day and be careful while you are out and about.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, glad that you are doing OK. I worry!

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay cool.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Paula and Marty, what is new?

   

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...