Sunday, June 1, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Is it heating up around your way? It is doing just that here in the desert of Tucson. Stay cool!

Elise and I had a wonderful breakfast at "The Egg Connection" as usual. We picked out a couple having breakfast this morning and we told their waiter to give us the bill so we could pay for their meal. We do that every now and then when we are there.

The diners never know who paid for their meal. It is a good feeling to be able to do that. I believe it is called "paying forward". It is good to see them looking around trying to figure out who paid for their meal. Elise and I are blessed.

Elise is caring for Chris and she is giving him a "bio-feedback" treatment right. I am catching up and paying bills. I am thinking about a "Modelo Negra" to cool me down for sure.

We will more than likely watch some more of the series"Last Tango in Halifax". I am going to research to see if "Gloria" is on Netflix. It was suggested that we watch it by Flo and John. Thanks!

Well, i am on my way over to the main house. Chat at you later.
Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...