Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!            
Elaine, eye-candy am I right? Yeah Mon!


Mood: Cautious! Stead-fast!

Music listening to: Nobody by Keith Sweat

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise in her cave this morning and a lot of activity must be going on in there. I can hear echos and foghorns sounding,smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is kickin' this morning and it will jump start my day. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

   Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna. I have a few errands to take care of this morning as soon as Angelica arrives. It is going to be a very busy day.

   We are expecting the arrival of Elaine today. She will be spending a couple of days with us. Can you say "Mahjong Marathon"? We hope to get in a few rousing games while she is here.

   We will be joining the crew at "Tavolino's for Happy Hour this evening. It should be loads of fun and the food is great and plentiful there. We will be joined by Shoo, Stu, Bobby, Jane, and Papa John. Elaine will like it there.

    Well, we are packed for our trip to San Diego. We will be leaving on Saturday morning. Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and be careful out there.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, be good.

Jane and John, see you tonight.

Shoo and Stu ,see you tonight.

Mary and Bob, have a great day.

Flo and John,enjoy the day.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, have a wonderful day.

JT, looking for you on Skype today.





   

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Be , what, good? I don't think that word is in my vocabulary.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...