Monday, June 2, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!          
"Jus" saying"


How has your day been? It has been an expensive one for me today with the plumber being here this morning. Cha Ching!

It is still smokin' hot here in the valley. Chris and I braved the heat for only short time today. We got back inside and we consumed plenty of H2o.

Elise prepared a dinner of corn on the cob and tomatoes from our small garden. Delicious! We watched a couple of episodes of "Last Tango In Halifax". We are hooked on this series and yes it is just that good starring our Shoo Shoo, smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Elise is in her office taking care of business. We hope that your day was a good one?
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, are you OK?

Flo and John, stay cool.

Shoo and Stu, you have to checkout "Last Tango In Halifax" it is on Netflix.

Mary and Bob, have a good night.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Doing great as always! Like everyone else in the Old Pueblo, enjoying the summer and trying to smile through our 110 degree heat. But it's dry, I have to keep reminding myself.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...