Saturday, June 28, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Sleepy!

Music listening to: I Want Your Love by Chic

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning a a second and a third cup is on the horizon. Didn't sleep well last night due to I kept smelling something burning and it was making me cough quite a bit. I got up to have a look around in the main house and also in Chris's house and all was fine. I hit the pillow again and in about 10 minutes the burning smell had returned. So I got back up and I went out front and out back and all was well. So hit the couch for a few minutes just in case. I fell asleep and Elise woke me up to see what the problem was. She began to smell the burning as well. So that is why I am sleepy this morning.

   Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. I think that I will take a nap while she is here. I have a couple of errands that I need to take care of though.

   We had a very nice evening with Marilyn last night at "CeeDee's Jamaican restaurant. We had some very good food there. Elise had a glass of red, I had a Red Stripe, and Marilyn ordered a glass of white. We all enjoyed "Jerk" chicken, rice and peas, cabbage, plantains, "Jerk salad", and of course more drinks. Marilyn ordered up a second white, Elise ordered a "Long Island Iced", I ordered up a "Paradise" that was delicious. Yeah Mon'. It was a good evening of good food and laughs.

    After dinner we said good night Marilyn and we strolled over to "Live Theater Company" to see the play "Dorothy Parker". It was excellent and well done. The one woman play got a much deserved standing ovation. Excellent! We were pleased to see Stu and Shoo at the theater. As a matter of fact they were sitting directly in front of us in the first row. 

    This evening is pay up day for Elise. She will be taking me to dinner at "Sullivan's Steakhouse" for my victory dinner, because of our bet on the NBA playoffs winner the "Spurs" Can you say rib-eye? I will don't you know, smile!

    Here is a little bit about our trip to San Diego. Enjoy. Have a wonderful weekend.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, good to see you last night.

Marilyn, glad that you joined us last night.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, have a great day.

Jane and John, enjoy your get-away.

21-Jun 14

We left home at around 7:30am heading for San Diego. Rosemary is caring for Chris while we are away. We arrived in San Diego at about 3:00pm. We listened to a book on CD narrated by and about Hilary Clinton. It was very interesting indeed.

We hit the hotel bar to get our free drinks. We ordered margarita. We also enjoyed some Queso Fundido, tortilla chips and salsa. It was all good and we ordered a second margarita. We were stuffed.

We returned to our room and we had a few Jack and Cokes, a candy bar, and we plotted out tomorrows action. We also nudge, nudge, and tickled to end the day. Ole'.

View from La Hacienda 

Blood Orange Creamsickle Margarita

Elise outside of our hotel

Elise striking a pose

La Hacienda on the hill


Pool area



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...