Monday, June 9, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!                         


How was your day? It has been a hot one and it still is. For the most part it has been a good Monday!

Chris and I ventured out in the heat for a short time. After the walk we returned home and I hydrated him and myself. I then hit the hammock for a short time.

Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner with sliced tomatoes, and baby carrots. We watched the final episode of "Last Tango In Halifax. We are now watching "Orange is the New Black". It is as good as ever, yes it is.

Loraine, sounds like you really enjoyed the spices from Jamaica? Yeah Mon! I am really excited about preparing "Jerk Pork" on Wednesday. If it is a success "Jerk Chicken" will be next.

Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great evening.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, enjoy the evening.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and John, have  good night.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, stay cool.

JT, we have not heard from you as of yet.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...