Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!                   


Hey, how was your day? It has been a pretty good one here in the valley. It is still smoking hot though, but a bit cooler.

I got a lot of letter writing done today and I have been going over plans and trips for the rest of the year. Hopefully we will have enough coverage to make all of these plans come to light. I am keeping a close watch on it for sure. Elise and I had a discussion about it today and we may have to consider some changes in caregiver assignments.

Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner, with slices of cheese, tomatoes,and baby carrots. We watched a few episodes of "Orange Is The New Black" with Chris. He really gets into it when it comes to the steamy parts. Yeah!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is reading a book. She is waiting for her sister Ann to stop by to help her with some legal paperwork.

If you noticed and the caption in this mornings blog entry it made reference to a super hug. Well, I gave Elise that hug this evening and she loved it. Especially when I lifted her off of her her feet.

Loraine, I will save one for you, OK? Jane I will give you one on Thursday so get ready, smile! Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a wonderful evening.
Adio..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a good night.

Mary and Bob, sleep tight.

Shoo and Stu, you are Jamaica bound. Yeah Mon! See you on Thursday night.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'll be ready for that hug!

Jessie said...

Be prepared. It is heading your way.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...