Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                          


Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Love Come Down by Evelyn Champagne King

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and needed this morning. I will be cooking up some "Jerk Pork" this morning as soon as I get Chris settled and before the heat starts to rise. So if you get a whiff of it you will know that I am on the job.

   I have no plans for today. I am just going to take it slow ans easy. Elise and I will discuss what we will pack for our stay-cation today. We will have to cancel the stay-cation if we don't get this hospital bed issue resolved today. 

   Rosemary will be working with Chris this afternoon. Well,I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have good one.

Mary and Bob,enjoy the day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I think I'll just drive back and forth on Pima and stick my head out the window so I can smell the grilling going on!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...