Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!             


How was your day? Today is Tuesday but it reverted back to a Monday! 

What goes wrong will continue to go wrong sort of a day. Where do I start? 

First I emailed, texted, snail mailed JT with a question that I needed to have answered. I did this a few days ago and still no answer. So I texted him today and it seems that he did not know what I was talking about. So I gave him a timeline to answer me. Kids!

Next while Angelica was working with Chris his bed decided to take a dump and stop working. The drive motor went kaput. I called for repairs and scripts and  the latest date they had open for repair was 23 Jun 14. Not trying to hear that! So we got his case manager involved and we are now waiting to hear more from her. By 23 Jun Chris  will be in hospital. How hard is it to swap out a bed? At that point I had my Drill Sgt hat in hand!

I am totally out of sorts and Elise picked up on that quickly. I am the type of person who is very laid-back and easy going to a point.  I believe in planning your work and working your plan. I know that a hic-up or two will arise but when the problem is so simple, I just lose it.

Chris has very good caregivers and they do a wonderful job. An incident happen the other day and I am now thinking about the possibility of hiring another. I am noticing things that I feel should not be happening as often as they do. I also believe in working smarter not harder. Keep it simple stupid, if you will!

Elise calmed me down and she let me get out my feelings and she is feeling out of sorts as well. Elise is at her book club meeting and she always brings me something back for dinner. I told her not to bring me anything back for dinner. That confirmed that I am not at my best. 

Elise poured a shot glass of Appleton's Jamaican Rum for each of us. It was so good. I told Elise that I was going to have another as she was heading out. I did!

I hope that tomorrow will be a better day. I have the pork loin all seasoned and ready to hit the grill tomorrow. If something goes wrong tomorrow, well I just don't know. My DI hat is at the ready just in case.

Well, enough of my vent-fest. Have a great night!
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet, sleep well.

Loraine, get ready to smell that Jerk cooking. Yeah Mon!

Jane and John, have a good night.

Flo and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Ross and Denise, have a great night.

JT, I am waiting for your response.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...