Monday, June 16, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!        


How was your day? It has been a peaceful, slow, and restful day. A bit too hot to be outside, but Chris and I ventured out for a short time.

Elise prepared a delicious ham and cheese omelet for dinner, with toast and plenty of coffee. We watched Family Feud with Chris and then we watched " Orange Is The New Black" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I also dug out a suitcase for this weekend's trip to San Diego. Elise and I will discuss what we will be packing in a few days.

One of our blog readers was concerned about not getting the blog early this morning and that made me feel special. It was late this morning due to after we come back from a stay-cation and I start to care for Chris on a Monday, I have quite a few things to check on and do for Chris that may have been missed. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great evening!
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.

Flo and John, have a good evening.

Mary and Bob,stay safe.

JT, glad that you got the reservation today.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...