Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!           


Hey, how was your day? Well, still no bed for Chris or a repair. So we went ahead and we rented one for a week. Hopefully it will get sorted out before the rental week is up. 

It has been a bit windy here in Tucson today and I am not complaining because it cooled us down a little. I am still way out of sorts and it will linger on for awhile, at least I think so.

Well, we had a grand dinner Mon'. We had "Jerk Pork", Lima beans, and Quinoa. I have to tell you that the "Jerk" was (kick ass). It was so good. Rosemary loved it and Elise raved about it. She ate way too much and she could not stop eating.

We got it all down with a few beers. Next time we will have a few "Red Stripes" to go along with it for sure.We watched 3 episodes of "Nurse Jackie". It is an excellent series on Netflix.

After Chris's bed is delivered tomorrow morning Elise and I will pack up for our stay-cation. Elise and Chris will not be getting a massage tomorrow due to the bed snafu.

Well, I had better go and take a few laps around the block or the backyard. I am stuffed to the gills, and loving it. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

No Problem Mon'.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep tight.

Loraine, dinner was wonderful.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, loved your emails today.

Flo and John, enjoy the evening. Thank you for the beautiful card. That's my girlfriend!


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...