Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!          



Mood: Cheerful! Rummied!

Music listening to: Real Love by Jody Watley

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off a 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning  and I am not sure if she will be popping up anytime soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished perking and I have my cup at the ready. I have to take the Kia Sport to have an emission test this morning . I am going to leave early to try to avoid a long line. I will take my tablet with me to pass the time while I am waiting for them to open up at 8:00am.

    Rosemary will be here to care for Chris today. Elise suggested that we go to the DDC this evening to play a few slots and pick up our perks. Sounds like a good idea to me and if we can hear the Cha Ching sound it will be great, smile!

    I am also thinking about smoking a brisket in the near future on the smoker. Never tried to do that before and it should be delicious. Can you feel me?

   Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good Humper!
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.

Flo and John, stay well.

Ross and Denise, have a great day.

Sharon, how are you doing?

Jim, how are you doing?

Monna, have a great day.

Marilyn, what are you up to?

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

    

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Having a wonderful day as usual! Hope you are too. I'll listen for the slots to announce that you're a winner!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...