Friday, June 27, 2014

TGIF!!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rested! Nudge, Nudge, and Tickle!

Music listening to: Circles by Atlantic Starr

    It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is purring away. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and it is very good. It is going to be another hot one here in the Old Pueblo around 108 degrees.

     I have a couple of errands to run today and I have to catch up on several other things as well, but I complete them all today for sure.

     I will begin to post about our trip to San Diego later today and I will include a few pictures as well. It was a very nice trip and our Firefighters did very well in the games.

    Elise and I are going to Ceedee's for dinner this evening. Yeah Mon! Can you say give me some Jerk? We will be for sure. After dinner we are going to the "Live Theater Company" to see the play "Dorothy Parker's Last Call. it got great reviews and it should be a good one.

    Well,I had better go and check on Elise before I get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, what is new?

Monna, have a great weekend.

Shoo and Stu, how are things?

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Marilyn, what are you up to?

Ross and Denise, how are things?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...