Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hello!

Hello!

Well, we got through the first visit for Chris. We got to meet Rosemary's new case manager. She inform me that his previous case manager suffered a bad stroke and he is in hospital.

She was amazed at all I do for Chris and she said that he is being cared for very well. I do things for Chris that she cannot do or ever learned how to do. I am so grateful for my schooling, training and vast experience in the medical field.  It is a good feeling to praised and appreciated. My nurses supervisors have taken very good care of over the past 24 years.

We are waiting for his next appointment that takes place at 11:00am. Chris will be getting a Cranio  Sacrum  treatment. He loves those in a zone.

Well,I am starting to get a little hungry. So I will hit the fridge to see what the deal-e-o is. Can you feel me?
Later......Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...