Friday, June 6, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!         


Mood:Happy!

Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer

    TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in Egypt this morning because she has her pillows stacked like the pyramids. She will be up soon to start her day with coffee and breakfast. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and it is very good. It is a warm start to the day but it will heat up very quickly.

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Belle" yesterday. It is well done and great acting. Gugu Mbatha-Raw is as fine as she can be, Wow! Excellent movie and we recommend this for sure.

    Well, Elise and I enjoyed our beans and cornbread for dinner last night. It was so good. We got it down with several Jamaican rum and cokes. The Jamaican rum is over proof and it will knock you off your feet if you are not careful. Love it! We watched 4 episodes of "Nurse Jackie" on DVD. Love it!

    Well, Elise's team lost last night in the basketball playoffs. Go Spurs! I can taste that rib eye steak now at Sullivan's. Smile!

     We are going to meet up with Shoo, Stu, and Marilyn this evening at "Thunder Canyon Brewery" in downtown Tucson for Happy Hour. It should be fun.

     I got a very nice gift of chocolate covered raisins from Flo and man are they good. Flo can I add you to my girlfriends list? Yeah Mon!

     Well, I had better get this TGIF moving along. Have a great day!
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, see you tonight.

Marilyn, see you tonight.

Jane and John, are you still sleeping?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.



    

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...