Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                
HUMP DAY!


Mood: Concerned! Cautious!

Music listening to: What Cha See Is What Cha Get by The Dramatics  (classic R&B)

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is purring away. I am not sure if she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is hitting the spot this morning. I believe I will make myself a strawberry smoothie for later. Elise and I will be going over our packing for our trip to San Diego on Friday morning. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   We may or may not hit up the movies this afternoon, if not we will stay home and watch movies on DVD. I well be checking the Do Drop Inn Room #2 to make sure it is ready for Elaine's stay with us tomorrow.

   Well, I had better get to work. Have a good Humper and stay safe.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a great day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Flo and John, stay cool.

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Rosie, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

JT, I tried to contact you on Skype.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...