Saturday, June 7, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!               


Mood: Content! Tired! Sleepy!

Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day of several times and so did Elise. I am got up at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise was not in her cave and she told me that she was hungry. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is working it's magic somewhat this morning. The problem was that at about 1:15am the fur-babies decided to give us an early morning concert with accompaniment of the three fur-babies across the street and a few other fur babies in the neighborhood.

    I got up to see what the problem was because Buttercup and Lambchop were running back and forth between the two side gates. All of the security lights were on full blast as well.

    At first I did not see anything at all and the fur-babies curtailed the concert. All of a sudden they started up again along with the accompaniment of the other area fur-babies.

    Then I saw it! It was a coyote walking back and forth in the front of the house. I opened the door to scare him away and he sat down at the light pole and he looked me up and down. We had a good stare down going on. It was cool! I left to tell Elise what was going and when I returned he had left.

    I thought that the concert was over but I was incorrect. The coyote returned with a buddy and the concert began again. Then the siren of a fire truck added to the concert. I guess that was the finale' because the coyotes left. So that left Elise and I sleepless in Tucson. Lambchop and Buttercup went to sleep post haste. 

   We had a wonderful evening at " Thunder Canyon Brewery" downtown. It was at least 18 of us to  include Shoo, Stu, and Marilyn. The food was very good and the portions were huge. It was a farewell gathering for Sharon and her husband due to they are leaving Tucson in about a week. Sharon was Elise's yoga teacher. Elise and I are talking about making a return visit to "Thunder Canyon Brewery" in the future.

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. We are going out for dinner this evening with Bobby at "Longhorn Steakhouse". It should be an interesting evening.

    A bit of grand news! I have a new girlfriend and her name is Flo. She is a dear and a very caring young lady. She is very good with a camera too! Elise knows all about Flo but a few of my other girlfriends don't so let's keep this on the down-low. Can you feel me? Irie!

    Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a great weekend.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob,enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, good to see you last night.

Marilyn, have a good day.

Jane and John, stay safe.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sounds like a great time last night! I'm concerned about you spreading yourself too thin. Keep up the protein so you can keep up your strength. Girlfriends have high expectations, you know!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...