Monday, June 9, 2014

Howdy!

Howdy!             


How are things going for you so far on the Monday? So far so good here in the valley.

I have gotten everything done for today already. Chris is waiting to get a taste of the heat and the fur-babies are chillin' in the shade.

I just took out the pork loin that I am going to use for "Jerk Pork". Tomorrow evening I will let the loin marinate over night before I toss it on the grill on Wednesday morning. I can hardly wait to chow down and taste the Jamaican spices that we bought in Montego Bay. Yeah Mon! Some nice cold beers and Irie! No Problems.

I got a very nice surprise this morning from Rosemary. She is one of Chris's caregivers. She stopped by to get a signature from me and she handed me a glazed donut. I haven't had a glazed donut in years. It was delicious. I am thinking that I may have found another girlfriend. WooHoo! I go it like that, smile!

Well, I better get back to Chris. I think I will hit up the hammock and chill myself. Hope I don't drift off to sleep, smile!
Later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I use the Jamaican Dried Jerk seasoning that Bobby got me in my stew and it is great! Your pork should be scrumptious!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...