Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!            



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Who's Making Love To Your Old Lady by Johnny Taylor  (classic R&B)

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is at the entrance so she will be making that move very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I am ready for a second cup already. Well, it has cooled down here in the desert only 104 degrees for today. I may have to breakout a jacket, smile!

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna.

    We had a very nice time at Leo's for lunch with Toni, Lee, and Lois. The food was excellent and the margarita's were very good and refreshing. We were treated to lunch by Toni, she is a very frisky and flirty little lady. Toni is one of my girlfriends that I see about once a month. She is crazy about me and I can see why because I am the total package, smile! Check it! At least that is what Elise tells me. Yeah Mon! Irie!

    After lunch Elise and I headed for the DDC to pick up our perks and to pull a a few slots. We had a lot of fun, but our favorite slot is just not working anymore. but we still give it a go.

    I have to tell you that Dottie would be proud because Elise made almost $300.00 on a Keno slot. We both were surprised that we finally hit on it. Dottie hits on it all of the time, so the nickname Keno Queen.

    It was a good evening at the DDC with plenty of Jack and Cokes. We did not win big and we were down about $150.00 but we had a great time and we will return soon for sure.

    We have no plans for today as of yet, but Elise is going to put on a pot of beans with ham for dinner. This evening will will be watching the basketball playoffs. Elise is going with the Heat and I am going with the Spurs. The loser has to pay for dinner at Sullivan's Steakhouse. Go Spurs!

    Well, I had better get to work. Have a great day and be careful.

Later.......Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, yes you did hear the ring of slots last night.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Marilyn, what is new?

Flo and John, stay well.

Mary and Bob, have a good one. Didn't quite win the $150,000 but one of these days.






No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...