Monday, November 22, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Crappy!

Music listening to: That Girl by Stevie Wonder!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very windy morning here in Tucson. It started yesterday evening. I believe that it blew in whatever that is causing me to feel (crappy). Just not feeling well at all.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have no tasks to complete and that is good. I may be able to get some rest and sleep.

Chris will be receiving a (massaggio) this afternoon from Rosemarie. I know that he is looking forward to that. 

We are working on new rocks and hopefully they will be completed today. The challenge word for today is (massaggio). I am still having fun with this 30-day challenge.

Are you all set for Thanksgiving? We are almost there. We will have two Thanksgivings. Ours here and the second with the (Familia) here on the 27th. So, get those elastic waisted pants out, eh?

Well I had better get this Lunedi moving along. Have a good one and get ready for Taco Tuesday. I am not looking forward to tomorrow due to I have a two-hour medical class to complete on (Zoom). Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno caro. Cosa succede oggi? Ehi, che ne dici ne questo vente? Spero che tutto andi bene? Chris ricevera un massaggio oggi da Rosemarie. Stai al sicuro!

Jessie said...

Monna, have a great week.

Jessie said...

Ross, hope that you birthday was all that you wished it would be? Give a shout out to everyone.

Loraine said...

Quando ricevi il massaggio? Non hai mai postato su questo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...