Thursday, November 11, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Confident!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Maud's Light Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones' or the "Hungry Fox". It is a nice morning here in Tucson and a bit chilly.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for me and my shorty. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I start the morning saluting my comrades in arms on this Veterans Day. Today is a day of pride and reflection for all who served. A couple of days ago I was sitting in the "Green Lady" waiting on my shorty to come out from having her glasses adjusted. A lady came to the drivers side and she said "Thank You For Your Service". She snapped to attention and gave me a salute. I  in turn saluted her back. I have to tell you that is a feeling I will never forget. We who served know the meaning of this and she made my day very special.

This morning after breakfast my playmate and I will be making our way to Green Valley. Later in the day we will be working on new rocks.

This evening we will be joined by my fidanzata and Capo Jim or dinner at "Maynard's in downtown Tucson. After dinner we will stroll over to the "Fox Theater" to see "Randy Rainbow". I am sure that this show will be sold out.

We had a fantastic evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. She prepared a very nice Taco dinner. After dinner we played "Rumikube" and we all won a game or three. Of course the secret weapon appeared and it worked it's magic on my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Elise. Smile! Shoo Shoo hooked us up with a very nice dessert of ice cream covered in Apricot Brandy. Ya Mon'. Thank you Shoo for a wonderful evening of good food, great fun, friendship and lots of love.


10 NOV RUMIKUBE

Well I had better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ci vediamo con Capo Jim questa sera.

Loraine said...

Spero che questo Veterans Day sia buono.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...