Saturday, November 13, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



13 NOV THANKSGIVING NAKED WINE DELIVERY

What is going on? How is your day going? It is a good one here. There are plenty of football games to watch today, eh?

Well Chris's visit with Shayla was very good for him. Elise said that he remembered her. At the present time is is chatting away and I am about to get him up.

I do know one thing and that is I am starving right now. What's up with that?

Well Jayne's mum is making her way back to Kenya. She will be missed indeed. Here are a few pictures of her at the Tucson airport.

13 NOV MUM AT TUCSON AIRPORT



13 NOV MAGGIE, MUM, AND JAYNE!

My fidanzata is on my case about tonight's "Wizard Fest" and she seems to be very confused about the out come. So all I have to say is (Andiamo).

Elise has started a new rock and I will follow her lead soon. We hope that your day is going the way you want it to? I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon pomeriggio fidanzata. Ragazza, l'unica che dira (andiamo) sono io e tu lo sai. Mi piace il tuo atteggiamento, ma sarai sconfitto.

Loraine said...

Facciamolo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...