Sunday, November 21, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: How Deep Is Your Love by the B Gees!

Buon Domenica! How you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Tall, Dark and Handsome Blend. Sounds like me, eh girlfriends? Smile! I will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Mio cognata will join us for breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Are you ready for some football? My shorty will be donning her Chiefs Jersey today while she watches the game. Go Chiefs!


GO CHIEFS!


We will be working on rocks today and we will be dropping a few off at the "Egg Connection" this morning.

Well, our dinner at the "Coronet" was very good. After dinner we walked over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play "Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberley". This play was excellent and very well done. It is one that we would recommend seeing.

Well, I had better get this Domenica moving along post haste. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. Today's challenge word is (Lungo). I used this word today in a comment to my (fidanzata).

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise   

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come stai in questa domenica mattina? Ehi,, ti ho detto che ieri sono stato catturato in una fila molto, molto lunga su Golf Links a causa dell'El Tour De Tucson. Mi sono seduto nel traffico per ltre 50 minuti. Divertente, eh?

Loraine said...

Il sonno è stato buono la scorsa notte. Le lunghe notti d'inverno stanno arrivando, il che significa che sarà più difficile alzarsi perché sarà buio più a lungo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...