Monday, November 29, 2021

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Grateful!

Music listening to: Let's Here For The Boy by Denise Williams!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a bit chilly this morning but not too bad.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot to get done today. She also said that this week maybe (troppo) at times. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie. Chris is ready to get his flirt on already. Hopefully in the near future my shorty and I will go to Safford, Arizona to the Kachina Hot Springs to get a great massage and soaking.

I am reviewing our family Thanksgiving photos. I will post them to the blog as soon as I can. We will be starting new rocks soon.

I will be making my way downtown first thing this morning to file some paperwork at the court. Hey today's challenge word is (troppo). I have used it already today. Now I am waiting to see how my fidanzata will use it.

Well I had better get to steppin. Have a good Lunedi and have a good week. Stay safe! I will chat you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Grazie per il video di Scusa. Cosa succede oggi? Ho una settimana impegnativa in arrivo. Qualcosa da fare ogni giorno troppo. Abbracci e molto altro!

Loraine said...

Mi piace una settimana con un po' di eccitazione ma non troppo. Questo mi stanca. Spero che la tua settimana abbia avuto abbastanza eccitazione per renderla divertente.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...