Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cranky! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Why Can't We Be Friends by War!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday! What's up? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I will be getting our Christmas photos developed at Walgreens this morning. I asked her to play some music to ease my soul and heart this morning. I am curious as to what she will play for me to uplift my mood.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Chris the IRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

My shorty has compiled our Thanksgiving shopping list and we will begin to purchase what we need for the family dinner that will be here. We also have to check to see if we need to replenish a few bottles of libation as well.

Hey we are going to the have a Rumikube Fest at my girlfriends house tomorrow. I am sure that Shoo Shoo is set to be spanked by me. I am sure that she will like it, smile!

This week is going to be very, very busy with chores and spending time with my (fidanzata con Capo Jim.) We will be making our way downtown on Thursday to Maynards for dinner and after dinner we will hit up the Fox Theater to see "Randy Rainbow". His show is always hilarious.

Well, I had better check to see if my shorty has popped out of the sheets yet. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va? Si, i Cha Chings erano carini.

Loraine said...

Ti aspetta una settimana impegnativa e divertente!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...