Monday, November 15, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Respect Yourself by the Staple Singers! (Classic R&B)

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson. Once again I had my pillow in a choke hold this morning, smile!

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have several tasks to take care of this morning. First off I will be heading downtown to the courthouse to pick up some forms that I need. I need to gas up the "Green Lady" as well. I asked her to play some more "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are just about finished with our new rocks. I will post them later today. Chris and Elise are receiving a massage from Rosemarie today.

Well Chefs Day Meal was fantastic. We stuffed ourselves with Fettuccine ala Bolognese. The sauce consisted of Italian sausage and Bratwurst. My Sous Chef vino rosso selection was benissimo. Sister Jayne enjoyed it as well.


14 NOV CHEFS DAY

Today my challenge word is (carino). I will be using this word throughout the day. 

Well I had better hop to. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Marilyn said...

Thank you! ๐Ÿ’•

Loraine said...

Mi diverto con le parole del giorno. "Carino" รจ un vincitore

countrygranny47 said...

YOUR MEAL SURE LOOKED GOOD.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...