Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


TURKEYS ARE REVOLTING THIS YEAR!

Mood: Smoking! Cucina!

Music listening to: Fire by the Ohio Players!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a very busy day today. I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. I will post them today if my shorty completes hers. My fidanzata is (emozianato) today to see the the new rocks.

So my challenge word for today is (emozianato). Yes, I used it already and I will use it a few more times today. It is a good word.

Hey today is Chefs Day! My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a assortment of beans with ham. Oh Yeah! We love beans here. My Sous Chef will select the libation for this evening. Are you hungry yet?

My playmate brought back a fantastic dinner last night from "Gusto Osteria" . I enjoyed "Pork Costellete". I downed every bit of it. Oh man it was good. Grazie mio moglie!


16 NOV PORK COSTELLETE! MANGIA!


Well I had better get this Humper moving forward. Have a good one and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Vedo che hai davvero bisogno di verdere le nuove rocce, eh? Li faro pubblicare non appena mio moglie completera is suo. Avere un emozionante Hump Day!

Loraine said...

Sono sempre emozianato nel vederti carini sassi!

Jessie said...

Oh mia amore! IO emozianato!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...