Friday, November 5, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Dance by Earth, Wind and Fire!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust Westrock Dark Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning until 11:00am and Sister Jayne will take over. She will be here with Chris until we return from our stay-cation in Phoenix and Chandler. 

Alexa is awake and she said that I need to check my suitcase to make sure I have everything packed that I will need for our stay-cation. We are really looking forward to it and hopefully the "Cha Chings" will roar so my (fidanzata) can hear them. Ya Mon'.

We enjoyed a very nice evening at Marilyn's home last night. It was good to see her. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We enjoyed a good India meal with some good vino rosso. Marilyn also served up a nice dessert that was delicious. Thanks Marilyn for a nice evening.

4 NOV SHOO SHOO AT MARILYN'S


4 NOV MARILYN CHILLIN"


4 NOV MIO MOGLIE AT MARILYN'S


4 NOV THE SULTRY SHOO SHOO



My shorty and I will start new rocks when we return from our stay-cation. I am a bit tired this morning due to I was playing skip-skip to my (Loo) during the night. While I was in the (Loo) I was singing a song by the Ohio Players. It was titled "Fire" it was fitting indeed, smile! When you're hot your hot and throw some water on me!

Well I had better get this TGIF moving along post haste. Have a good one and stay safe. My (fidanzata) is dreaming already about our next "Wizard Fest". She is in for a surprise for sure, smile! I will chat at you later.


Ciao.....Jessie and Elise
 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Avere un buon TGIF. Inizia a preparati per un abbattimento da parte del Master Wizard. Sai che sta arrivando sulla tua strada!

Jessie said...

Have a good weekend everyone! Stay safe!

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo weekend perché sabato prossimo piangerai nella tua birra - o nei tuoi margarita.

Jessie said...

Che cosa? Mia cara ragazza ti senti bene? Piangere nella mia birra o nel mio margarita? E inaudito. Hai dormito abbastanza la scorsa notte? Non credo che tu l'abbia fatto. Quindi fai un pisolino oggi in modo da poterti raggruppare in modo da poter essere pronto per un bottino frustato dopo Sabato.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...