Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! 

How was your day? It has been a busy one for us today.

The Tacoma's windshield got attacked by a rock from a truck on the highway while we were on our stay-cation. So my playmate called to have the chip repaired before it spread.

I made several trips to Walgreens to have our Christmas photos taken care of and we had a little something, something done for Jayne's mum. She is heading back to Kenya this weekend. It is good to see her and she is a remarkable woman. 

My playmate prepared soup for dinner with crackers, and baby carrots. It was delicious. We watched a documentary on a Netflix DVD that was very good. Chris watched it with us.

We are still working on new rocks. I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house on her Mac and listening to the news.

Well I do hope that my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is ready for her beat-down tomorrow evening. We will have the (secret weapon) to make the evening more interesting. You are doomed girlfriend. Just saying!

Have a good nights sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...