Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!



I TOOK THIS PHOTO THIS MORNING OF THE TUCSON SKY!

What went on around your way today? It has been a busy one here in Central Tucson.

The highlight of the day was the delivery of our new Professional Ping Pong Table. Tomorrow the techs will come out to assembly it for us. We are looking forward to our first game. We will give my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo) a beat down for sure when she visits. Don't get me wrong because she had some mad skills.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "How To Get Away With Murder on Netflix with Chris. He was really getting into it today.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My playmate is in her office on her Mac. She is also listening to the news as well. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

Hey tomorrow is "Chefs Day". I will be hitting up the grocery store early in the morning to pick up some items that I need to burn in the (cucina). My shorty will be making the libation selection to go with dinner. We will be preparing Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin over Rice. Are you starting to drool? I am without a doubt.

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day tomorrow.

Buona Notte.........Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si ragazza. ll nostro Ringraziamento si e rivelato buono anche se ha un singhiozzo tardivo. Dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Spero che farai delle foto alla cena di domani e allo chef.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...