Thursday, November 18, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started teh day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. Hopefully she will pop up like a slice of bread out of a toaster to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Del Sol Decaf Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a bit chilly this morning here in the Garden District.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care or Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for my shorty and I. I asked Alexa to play some Boney today.

Hey Chefs day was a success and it was very delicious. Check it out!

17 NOV CHEF AT WORK


17 NOV BEANS AND HAM

Here are are latest rocks. We will dropping a few at Gus Balones and in the hood today. Enjoy!


17 NOV ELISE'S LATEST

17 NOV MY LATEST

17 NOV MY LATEST



17 NOV MY LATEST

It is going to be a very busy weekend as well. I have to get the "Dew Drop Inn " room #2 ready for a Saturday overnight visit from mio cognata. We will be going to dinner and to a play Saturday evening.

Well I had better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

I am on the letter (F) for my challenge word of the day. The word is (francobollo).

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Cosa c' in programma per questo giovedi assetato? Stamattina fa un po' freddo qui nell'Old Pueblo. Devo controllare per vedere se ho un francobollo da usare oggi.

Loraine said...

Anna visiterà. Francobollo il suo cuore con il tuo amore.

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. Ann visitera sabato sera.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...