Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Love Never Felt So Good by MJ!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is once again lost in her cave again but I am sure that she will make her way out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will enjoyed later this morning. Another fine morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I will be taking Sister Jayne to  doctors appointment this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today because I need a little kick to start the day. Smile!

My playmate and are are working on new rocks and they are just about finished. I will post them when they are.

We are getting about our upcoming stay-cation in Phoenix and the "Boney James" concert at the Chandler Center For The Arts. It is going to be a good one.

Chris the Irobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Cosa succede oggi? Sei pronto a tornare in un'altra vacanza?

Loraine said...

Mi ci metto tanti giorni per riprendermi dal divertimento quanti ne servono per divertirmi. Non è che sto invecchiando, è che mi sto divertendo più di prima.

Jessie said...

I like that fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...