Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Productive!

Music listening to: All Night Long by Lionel Richie!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson on this the last day of November. I am in a good (umore) this morning for some reason.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a quick trip over on the eastside this morning. I will head that way after Chris the IRobot has finished cleaning the main house carpet. I asked Alexa to play some "Inspirational Music" today.

My playmate has started a new rock and I will start one very soon. The new Ping Pong Table will be delivered this afternoon. WooHoo!

Today's challenge word is (umore). I have used the word already and now I am waiting for my (fidanzata) to follow suit.

Here are the pics from (la familia) Thanksgiving. Enjoy!































 

Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay well.

Ciao.......Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Sera, fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sembra che tutti fossero di buon umore per la festa del Ringraziamento a casa tua.

countrygranny47 said...

Loved the pictures Jessie.
Looks like everyone had a marvelous meal for Thanksgiving.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...